Amazon Seller Consultant (招商运营经理-澳洲市场) - We are looking for a results-driven individual with retail experience to drive China-based strategic sellers to maximize their presence and business in Amazon Global marketplaces. The Account Manager will partner with strategic sellers, sales and product team, to grow sellers' businesses on Amazon worldwide including identifying opportunities to maximize selection, driving feature adoption, monitoring seller's healthy growth, performance, product quality, as well as working with sellers to achieve our standard and deliver the best e-commerce experience for customer on Amazon. The account manager will own forecasting, monitoring, analysis and reporting on CN-based seller business.
The successful account manager will
- Work with strategic sellers to launch into Amazon new locale
- Work with strategic sellers to grow the selections to Amazon and their business with profit
- Work with strategic sellers to drive the feature adaption rate to drive the customer experience on Amazon
- Work with strategic sellers to achieve data quality standards and become an expert in using internal tools to achieve results
- Work with strategic sellers to drive the seller performance and product quality to ensure best customer experience.
- Drive business reviews with sellers and do analysis to understand sales trends and drivers and develop recommendations on how to grow the business.
- Develop a thorough understanding of assigned product/industry category, including seasonality and global business trends/events, and continually monitor competitor/industry developments
- Show super strong competency in delivering result, bias for actions, dive deep, ownership, earn trust and customer obsession
Ideal candidate profile
- 3-5 years relevant experience in the retail and / or apparel industry, with a proven track record of managing relationships and / or projects
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to independently deal with relevant tools (Excel, other internal tools)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Proficiency in oral and written English
- BA/BS required