Description de l'offre
Do you want to work on planetary scale security transformations at our Financial Services customers?
Are you excited to help our Financial Services customers automate security operations giving them unprecedented capability and agility? Do you enjoy working on fast-paced complex projects focused on game changing business outcomes for customers globally? As a member of the AWS Professional Services Global Security, Risk, and Compliance Practice you will have the opportunity to pioneer technically excellent security solutions supporting customer initiatives that are meaningful to their business and accelerate Financial Services customers’ AWS adoption by identifying and tackling major security, risk, and compliance questions from stakeholders within financial institutions. Building on those experiences you’ll collaborate AWS service teams on new features, innovate with new technologies and explore new challenges.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Build & deploy security infrastructure and automate security operations for Financial Services customers
· Collaborate on internal builder projects
· Become a deep technical resource that earns our customers trust
· Develop high-quality technical content such as automation tools, reference architectures, and white papers to help our consultants, partners, and customers build on the work you deliver.
· Innovate on behalf of customers; translate your thoughts into action yielding measureable results.
· 5 years' experience in IT security, compliance, or risk management
· 3 years’ experience working in Financial Services’ security and compliance landscape
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
· Hands-on technical expertise in technology automation, implementation, integration, and/or deployment
· Ability to travel to customer sites as needed