Description de l'offre
Amazon Web Services ("AWS") Security is looking for a motivated, Security Engineer with demonstrated coding ability who has an interest in digital forensics. An ability to identify opportunities for efficiency in automation, and the skills to develop tooling solutions that operate at cloud scale are critical to success. A successful candidate will have a firm grasp of cloud computing, familiarity with computer forensics, and the ability to leverage and build cloud capabilities that further digital forensic technique/security automation. The candidate must also demonstrate investigative skills and the ability to gather and analyze digital information from a variety of sources. AWS will afford the successful candidate the ability to do ground-breaking work in the field of cloud digital forensics.
· BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Digital Forensics or a related field, or 5+ years' equivalent technology experience
· Minimum1 years' experience building automated tools in Python, Golang, C, C++, Java, and/or Ruby
· Familiarity with computer forensic analysis emphasizing digital media exploitation
· Minimum 2 years' experience with web protocols and Linux/Unix tools and architecture
- Minimum 1 years' experience in systems, network, and/or application security