The operations administrative role provides support to the management team in a variety of administrative tasks. Tasks completed include:
• Clear flags in ATS and assess attendance point for associates for unexcused absences.
• Collect and organize time off request forms for Amazonians from managers and associates. Get approvals from managers for vacation requests as required.
• Ensure proper coding of “time paid not work” and “time not paid, not worked” such as Vacation (vacp)/Paid Personal Time (pers)/Voluntary Time-off (vto)/Lack of Work (low) for Amazon associates.
• Make points corrections for Amazon associates as directed by AM, Ops Mgr or HR>
• Identify, track and reconcile missing: in, out and lunch punches
• With manager approval, clearing discrepancies associated with Time Off Task flags.
• Enter punches for orientation time for new starts.
• Input corrective action documentation into Amazon GAPS system.
• Research associates counseling history as needed to confirm correct level for next counseling, dates of prior counselings, etc. or provide summary of performance history for manager to use in making a recommendation for termination. – focused on Amazon associates.
• Submit counselings for Amazonian associates (including tracking approval and printing for managers to deliver for Amazonians).
• Print Amazon attendance counselings sent out by HR and organize with other counselings that need delivering so managers have one complete set of what they need to deliver.
• Print/post rates throughout shift for all associates on set schedule.
• Answer questions for Amazon associates on points/vacp/pers balances as required. Help escalate discrepancies to HR and resolve.
• Additional Tasks, as needed