Description de l'offre
Amazon Customer Service is seeking bright, articulate, detail-oriented applicants with a desire to contribute to world class customer service in Kennewick, Washington! An Amazon Customer Service Associate (CSA)is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. We are seeking candidates who enjoy problem solving, supporting customers with issues like: late packages, damaged items, promotions, returns/refunds, and much more! The majority of time spent with customers will be via phone, but you may also be required to support email and chat. Associates use a variety of tools to navigate, research, review solutions, and communicate them effectively to a variety of customers in a fun and fast-paced company.
Seasonal employees may remain with Amazon in a temporary capacity for up to nine months, or a shorter period of time depending on business need. There may also be opportunities for regular long term employment. Being able to work a full-time (40 hours per week) schedule that falls within our operating hours is required and expected. Available shifts may include days, afternoons, and evenings. Typically, they include one or both weekend days and schedules may change throughout the duration of your employment. There may be at times mandatory overtime, based on business needs. Associates may work up to, but no more than, 60 hours a week. Working hours for all staff increase substantially during our Peak Seasons. In order to support our customers, vacation requests are not granted during our Peak Seasons unless otherwise required by law. You may also be required to work on any/all major holidays.
Hourly Pay Rate: $12.25
· Ability to support a full-time working schedule based on business needs that may change during the course of your seasonal assignment.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Strong typing, phone, and computer navigation skills.
· Ability to navigate the internet, multiple browsers, email, and instant messenger/chat tools.
· Ability to follow detailed verbal and written instructions.
· 1+ years in a service environment dealing with customers.
· Ability to approach customer related problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate outcome.
· Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.