The Campus Pick-up Point (CPP) is Amazon's new concept of having physical locations on university campuses and will bring Amazon's broad selection, low prices, and convenient shopping experience to the heart of campuses and offers a number of additional student-focused features.
The Campus team is looking to hire part-time, customer focused and results-oriented Seasonal CPP Campus Associates (CA) for the peak season. On any given shift, a CA will be staffed in one of two roles, back room or front of house. In the beginning, the Seasonal CAs may have limited customer interactions and will be primarily responsible for:
· Receiving and random stowing of packages
· Checking customers in at the Assisted Pickup Desk and giving them the packages (when trained)
· Keeping the backroom and front room clean and organized
· Completing reverse picks when the Fetch slots and Pickup Desk exceed capacity
· Completing reverse stow when a package has been at the CPP for more than  days Hourly Pay Rate: $ 12.75