Description de l'offre
The Pricing Calculator Engine (aka “PCE”) is the core component of the Amazon Retail Pricing strategy. We're currently building the next-generation of the PCE that will help the business grow significantly over the next few years. We're facing meaningful challenges in terms of throughput, scalability, and flexibility for our business customers. We need to move from millions of transactions per day to billions while supporting independent pricing scenarios at the regional/lister level. In addition, we need to increase the number of listors in the next year while making it trivial to onboard new use cases.
If you have significant platform expertise in working with a service-oriented architecture (SOA), are seeking an environment to drive innovation, are able to apply state-of-the-art computer science, and have a passion for understanding complex business inputs, then we need your help to create the new generation of best-in-class pricing systems used by Amazon worldwide.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
· 4+ years professional experience in software development
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or Perl