Amazon's HR Services Solutions (HRSS) team is looking for an experienced QA Engineer for its Salesforce platform. Currently at HRSS, we are building a HR Contact Management solution on Salesforce Service Cloud. We are onboarding new programs across globe onto this platform. HRSS will enable employee self-sufficiency by providing simple, intuitive self-service tools across devices using communities, lightening, and other Salesforce next gen technologies. We will implement the overall self-service strategy and user experience for our employees and partners by integrating it with other Amazon cross systems and platforms like telephony, content management system (CMS), and analytics ensuring a consistent global experience.
The QA engineer will perform all QA activities like create test plan, test case, test scripts, bugs, will run bug triages, and produce bug metrics and different QA reports. The person should have experience in automation and skills to write automation scripts. The candidate should know testing processes in Salesforce (SFDC) platform and across its sandbox environments. The QA engineer may work in multiple project work streams, the person will represent QA team in strategic planning discussions, advocate QA best practices and guidelines to business and technical stakeholders. The person may guide/ mentor junior QA Engineers.
· Define end to end testing process and methods in Salesforce environment including cross system integrations across multiple work streams.
· Define automated regression testing process and framework, including UI, back end, Salesforce components and integrations
· Define and coordinate application load and performance testing across testers and Salesforce team.
· Research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC QA best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring
· Define and report daily, weekly and other QA metrics.
· Communicate the value and ROI of QA activities, including test automation.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.