Description de l'offre
Amazon HR Services Solutions (HRSS) team is now implementing Amazon Connect and is integrating the solution to our Panorama HR Case Management system, an SFDC based platform. HRSS will use this solution as Panorama usage expands worldwide, and also to enable employee self-sufficiency by providing simple, intuitive self-service tools across devices using communities, Lightning, and other Salesforce next gen technologies. We will implement the overall self-service strategy and user experience for our employees and partners by integrating it with several Amazon cross systems and platforms like Amazon Connect for telephony, content management (CMS) using Adobe Experience Manager, and new analytics solutions ensuring a consistent global experience.
HR Services Solutions is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to build and customize Salesforce.com (SFDC) solutions and manage integrations with other systems. This includes designing, developing, testing and deploying custom Apex and object-oriented solutions.
· Perform technical analysis, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customizations.
· Support cross systems and related integrations across native Salesforce eco system.
· Build solution on Salesforce.com platform, including development in Force.com, Visualforce, Lightning, Apex , Web Services and API'.
· Work with a cross-functional Scrum team to maintain and enhance Salesforce Service Cloud applications in iterative release cycle.
· Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues.
· Research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring.
· Bachelor's degree.
· 3 + years of experience in Salesforce.com platform.
· Visualforce, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers development experience.
· Web services development and or experience with Salesforce API, Metadata and other APIs (REST, SOAP).
· Knowledge of integrations, third-party integration tools and ETL with Salesforce.
· Experience working with technical and business stakeholders from global cross-functional teams.