Description de l'offre
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud (“cloud computing”). With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies worldwide on the platform.
AWS' growth is driving a rapid expansion of its world-wide sales team and the need for a developer to join the Global Business Operations team. This is a great opportunity for a Salesforce.com (SFDC) developer to learn under a highly skilled team how to help drive development, automate processes, and enable sales. This includes development, configuration, maintenance, administration, and integration with other Amazon databases/systems.
The successful candidate must be able to work directly with stakeholders to design highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable solutions. They will be owners and expected to contribute to defining and governing coding standards, implementing design patterns, and mentoring junior developers. They will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities. They will deal with highly ambiguous problems, take responsibility for finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related experience
· 2+ years previous development experience with Salesforce.com
· Demonstrated understanding of and experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
· Proven experience creating Visualforce pages, Lightning Pages, Apex classes and triggers
· Ability to design, code, test, debug, and maintain software applications
· Experience with integrations and knowledge of integration patterns
· Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
· Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams