Description de l'offre
Here is your chance as a Salesforce.com Administrator to be at the center of innovation within the Amazon Corporate Gift Cards team. Salesforce plays an integral role in serving the needs of our Business customers in this rapidly growing, customer obsessed, multi-billion dollar business. The global role is part of the Product team and offers a fun, creative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment to flex your Salesforce.com skills.
The Corporate Gift Cards business is part of the Consumer Payments organization and generates and fulfills sales of Amazon Gift Cards, as well as Prime subscriptions, to internal and external corporate clients. This includes companies of all sizes providing Amazon gift cards to their customers and employees as incentives or using gift cards to disburse funds, as well as distribution of our gift cards across tens of thousands of retail store locations around the world. This multi-billion dollar business is a significant contributor to Amazon's new customer acquisition and company profitability. We grow our corporate business through direct sales, through relationships with resellers and distributors, and through a self-service channel.
We are innovating by inventing new incentive use cases, introducing Amazon Gift Cards into new applications, and building out a platform that allows us to deliver gift codes at scale, provide customization and personalization, and provide easy integration through web interfaces or APIs. We also integrate with our Brick & Mortar partners around the world to distribute GCs to recipients and launch new products like Amazon Cash.
We are looking for a Salesforce.com Administrator to be part of our Product team which includes Salesforce Administrators, Salesforce Engineers, Product managers and works closely together with our dedicated Gift Card Systems engineering team. The candidate will collaborate and consult with key stakeholders in Operations, Sales, Marketing and Finance to collaborate on key business initiatives. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, detail oriented, organized, and able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. This critical position is located at the headquarters in Seattle, WA.
Primary Responsibilities Include
· Design, develop, test, release, and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules, formulas, custom workflow, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects, and other Salesforce.com customizations
· Improve user experience, solve technical issues, invent creative solutions, ensure data cleanliness and data accuracy across the Salesforce.com instance
· Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements
· Support day-to-day use of Salesforce by hundreds of Amazon Gift Card Salesforce users that serve thousands of business customers
· Work with teams across Amazon to identify, document, and communicate business processes as they relate to Salesforce.com
· Communicate updates, gather requirements, problem solve, and prioritize with Salesforce.com users
· Maintain Advanced Reporting/Dashboards
· Bachelor's degree
· 5+ years of professional Salesforce.com Administrator experience
· 3+ years complex Salesforce.com Admin work, with a strong focus on workflow, process builder, validation rules, and system integrations
· Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
· In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce.com CRM
· Self-Directed learning, problem solving, and researching of system issues
· Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams