Description de l'offre
AWS Elemental, an Amazon Web Services company, is the leader in software-defined video solutions. We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to manage data integrity and provide insights on business performance to Sales leaders and other key stakeholders across the company. In this role, you will leverage your analytical skillset to help us achieve our goal of becoming the market leader and most respected brand in the video processing space.
What you'll do:
· Own and drive data integrity/data quality of the CRM database. Identify and close data gaps and manage system updates.
· Work closely with Sales to support deal processes, understand deal status, and monitor the deal pipeline.
· Work with the Sales Support team to process orders and other transactions during peak periods.
· Develop relationships and processes with sales, partner, finance, HR, sales operations, and other stakeholders to identify and address reporting issues.
· Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution.
· Prepare ad hoc analysis & participate on projects as needed.
· Evaluate and research various data sets to provide deep insights
· Generate ad hoc and recurring business analysis, based on the needs of the stakeholders
· Provide actionable intelligence with existing metrics or identify, develop, and propose new metrics
· Manage weekly pipeline reporting and work with Sales leadership to maintain accuracy
· Provide recommendations through ad hoc data retrieval and analysis from Excel, and other data management systems
-Have a BS/BA degree in a highly quantitative field · Have Finance, -Accounting, or sales planning and forecasting experience
· Understand business drivers and have a framework-driven process of analyzing business problems and developing solutions
· Pride yourself in knowing where and how to get data and being able to determine the veracity of that data
· Have strong collaboration skills with both technical and non-technical team-members
· Have strong Excel and SQL skills
· Have experience on the Salesforce CRM platform
· Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS business