Amazon Media Group is hiring!
Amazon Media Group operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you've come to the right place.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Parental Leave Program. This program offers business coverage to the Account Executives on our Emerging Ad Sales team who have become new parents and are on an extended leave of absence. In this highly visible rotational role you will serve as the strategic business partner to sell world class personalization technologies and drive sales across multiple platforms to mid-to-large brand and performance advertisers. There are also opportunities to grow and retain revenue from existing advertisers. If you have a consultative selling style, yield from media and or marketing world and are ready to deliver strategic advertising solutions to your clients apply today!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to our clients.
· Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with clients.
· Drive deals to closure in a new business environment.
· Retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers.
· Understand Amazon's display advertising opportunities and tools to help build relevant advertising solutions for our advertisers.
· Utilize Sales CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly quota goals.
· Deliver highest level of sales and customer service to our clients.
· Understand and learn about the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings.