North America Customer Fulfillment (NACF) is looking for a Program Manager with a strong delivery record and leadership experience to own and execute strategic, cross-functional technology projects.
This role requires working with business teams across the company to define requirements and high level process/system solutions; leading cross-functional business and development teams and managing the timelines for all software teams to support project launches. This position involves regular communication with project sponsors on status, risks and change control. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential.
Needed Skills and Abilities:
• Influencer: Innovative leader with the ability to identify opportunities and influence organizations to gain support and overcome resistance with data and persuasion
• Leader: Significant experience leading teams and track record of consistently delivering valuable projects
• Doer: Ability to successfully deliver end-to-end technology projects, working through the many obstacles along the way
• Communicator: Ability to communicate expectations and requirements equally well with business and technology teams, and capacity to write well-reasoned and data-driven proposals, performing your own data analysis as necessary
• Problem Solver: Ability to utilize exceptional problem-solving skills to work through difficult challenges
• 5+ years of experience delivering mission critical technology solutions
• 5+ years of expertise defining complex SQL queries
• 5+ years of advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• MBA, MS or MA (Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering, Mathematics or Equivalent)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
Ideal candidate profile
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or 2+ years of Amazon experience
• 5+ years of experience as a project/program manager
• 2+ years of experience analyzing cost/benefit of proposed projects