At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to fulfill the customer promise to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history by joining the International Consumer Corporate team at Amazon. We need a talented Recruiting Coordinator to help us in the recruiting process to find the best talent available to support our growth. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers. You will be part of a collaborative team environment with a strong service oriented culture that will impact our business growth.
Our Recruiting Coordinator (RC) works closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization. The RC is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of Amazon. This candidate will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
· Scheduling on site interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
· Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
· Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
· Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report
· Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
· Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelors Degree from accredited university
· 1+ years of coordination experience
· Experience with MS Office including: Word, Excel and Power Point
· Experience managing multiple calendars at once