Description de l'offre
Amazon Student Programs (SP) is seeking a talented, scrappy self-starter with a strong work ethic and intrinsic motivation to tackle problems you may have only dreamed of solving. The recruiter will add to the team of recruiters working on candidate placement, process improvement, and business stakeholder satisfaction. A successful recruiter will foster a collaborative team environment and effortlessly contribute to a service-oriented culture that celebrates team and individual wins when it comes to delivery of efficient, effective high quality service to both internal and external customers.
Role Key Deliverables:
· Enhance the candidate experience by providing quality engagement opportunities
· Use metrics to track efficiency and effectiveness of current and pilot processes
· Drives process improvement in high volume hiring systems
· Self-regulate prioritization and completion of tasks with high level of ownership to get it right
· Use strategy to customize processes for the university talent pool
· Implement and enforce consistency with recruiting policies and procedures
· Facilitate hiring decisions via debrief meetings, candidate engagement activities and programmatic elements for SP
Sound like fun? It is! Come make a difference at Amazon as we work to be the most customer-centric company on earth.
· Bachelor's degree.
· Experience in providing high quality customer service
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects and priorities, including client relationships
· Salesforce experience, technical aptitude, and MS Office: including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook