This role is based within our Customer Service hub, located in Berlin.
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
We are looking to hire a talented Recruiter for our Customer Service Recruiting team based at our Berlin office to play a critical role in managing Amazon's growth.
· Utilize relevant channels to source candidates. Work with the team to ensure candidates meet hiring bar prior to onboarding.
· Own Employee Service relationship to build and constantly improve candidate onboarding experience
· Report on sourcing channel measures of success
· Organize and attend local events as required
· Recommend and track marketing / branding initiative and spend
· Collate data for reports, produce trend analysis
· Build agencies partnership and monitor performance
· Previous experience of sourcing for high volume, multi-lingual roles would be an advantage
· Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiative
· Master's level degree
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent post secondary degree
· Fluency in German and English (Verbally and Written)
· Corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing, full life cycle recruiting or volume hiring
· Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement
· Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
· Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.