At Amazon our mission is to be the most customer-centric company on earth.
The NA Customer Trust and Partner Support recruiting team is looking for a non-tech Recruiter to work with our highly collaborative team of sourcing recruiters, client lead recruiters, and coordinators. The Recruiter will drive sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition.
The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and have sharp business acumen, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, are highly organized, effective communicators, possess the ability to prioritize, push back, and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, all while being highly customer focused and collaborative.
· Partner with hiring teams to build and execute effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
· Partner effectively with recruiting team peers and cross-functional partners (Compensation, HR, Systems and Programs teams, etc.)
· Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates at all levels and develop sophisticated closing strategies that seek for matching fit and motivation rather than focusing on selling alone.
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company,
· Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
· Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.