Description de l'offre
Are you interested in helping to build a high-performance, globally scalable financial systems that support Amazon's current and future growth? Are you obsesses with maintaining high quality and diving deep into large data platforms and complex web solutions? Do you have a passion for ensuring a positive customer experience? This is the job for you.
Amazon FinTech is building next generation solutions to manage entire AWS finance to handle and monitor its cost and revenue models for ever growing AWS services and products.
To meet these challenges, we are looking for a high-energy, talented quality assurance engineer. You will work with multiple development teams and stakeholders, to drive test strategy and implementation. A successful candidate will have a strong technical ability, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment. Prior experience in any big data testing is a strong plus.
Key responsibilities include:
• Influence our overall test strategy by helping define product features, enabling QA during design, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product
• Drive test automation to both insure product quality and to contribute to Continuous Integration and Delivery efforts.
• Dive into and take ownership of mission critical puzzles to enable testing
• Participate in design reviews
• Define Quality Metrics and implement measurements to determine test effectiveness, testing efficiency, and measure the overall quality of the catalog.
· Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
· 3+ years of QA experience
· Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
· Experience using automation tools and scripting.
· Experience in developing test plan, test cases for a medium/large complex projects
· Excellent communication skills with a positive attitude to engage with stakeholders