Description de l'offre
Are you a software or quality engineer passionate about optimizing development and testing lifecycle via tools and process automation?
Qualified candidates will need to programmatically test the product, measure test coverage, develop the best automation, drive testability and diagnostic ability into the product, while promoting best practices in quality areas. The test software you will build should expose API defects in production level code as well as defects at the component and feature integration prospective. You should command the skill to communicate clearly and effectively. Candidates will need to define test plans, test specifications, test suites, test cases as well as design tools for unit, functional and performance testing in a programmatic manner.
· Drive the creation of global test plans and test cases.
· Review user interfaces for conformity and functionality.
· Efficiently execute test cases across all functional and UI areas of our products.
· Define test plans, test suites, test cases as well as utilize automated tools to optimize the STLC.
· Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution.
· Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process.
· Perform exploratory testing, automate repetitive tasks and work side by side with software development engineers to deliver high quality product to the Audible customers.
· Enthusiasm for software testing and quality
· Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related field.
· At least 3 years of experience in software quality and/or testing using automated tools and frameworks.
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development cycle
· Results oriented and with a strong customer focus.
· Scripting in one or more of the following or similar: (Perl/Ruby/Python)
· Analytical, troubleshooting/problem solving skills