Description de l'offre
Amazon Studios launched in 2010 as a new way to develop feature films and episodic series—one that's open to great ideas from creators and audiences around the world. Amazon Studios Original Content is available to Prime members and is known for bringing customers the Golden Globe-winning and Emmy-winning series Transparent, Mozart in the Jungle, and Goliath,along with original hits like The Man in the High Castle, The Grand Tour, Bosch, Catastrophe, and Fleabag. Prime members also have access to a collection of Amazon Original series for kids such as Gortimer Gibbon's Life on Normal Street, Wishenpoof, Just Add Magic, and the Annecy, Annie, and multi-Emmy Award-winning Tumble Leaf. Amazon Studios also makes original movies; the first, Spike Lee's Chi-Raq, premiered in theatres in 2015.
The production coordinator is responsible for day to day support across Amazon Studios' International & Animated Original productions, co-productions, and licensed programs. The production coordinator organizes and tracks each show from setup through production and wrap deliverables. The role requires a candidate with a professional manner in interacting with internal and external stakeholders at the studio and show level. This is a growth opportunity for those passionate about physical production and becoming production managers.
· Compile, distribute, and store production documents (e.g., contracts, call sheets, calendars, reports and schedules) on the studio network.
· Facilitate communication with the show level and studio departments (e.g. casting, business affairs, legal, trademarks, finance, PR/marketing, etc.)
· Coordinate kick-off calls with development for each individual project
· Attend important production calls, including after-hours due to time zone differences
· Update and distribute studio contact lists and ensure that they are managed per studio requirements.
· Assist and facilitate general requests and communication to ensure shows are following studio guidelines and procedures during wrap process.
· Manage and track production wrap deliverables
· Assist production team with travel arrangements
· Assist production team with Expense Reports
· Assist production team with meeting requests and scheduling
· 2+ years of on-set experience as a production coordinator or 2+ years of experience in an executive/administrative assistant position
· Proficiency in both English and a second language (preferably Portuguese, French, German, or Spanish)