Description de l'offre
Amazon Go is a new kind of store with no lines and no checkout—you just grab and go! Customers simply use the Amazon Go app to enter the store, take what they want from our selection of fresh, delicious meals and grocery essentials, and go!
Our checkout-free shopping experience is made possible by our Just Walk Out Technology, which automatically detects when products are taken from or returned to the shelves and keeps track of them in a virtual cart. When you're done shopping, you can just leave the store. Shortly after, we'll charge your Amazon account and send you a receipt. Check it out at amazon.com/go. Designed and custom-built by Amazonians, our Just Walk Out Technology uses a variety of technologies including computer vision, sensor fusion, and advanced machine learning. Innovation is part of our DNA! Our goal is to be Earths' most customer centric company and we are just getting started. We need people who want to join an ambitious program that continues to push the state of the art and impacts the daily lives of our customers.
Amazon is seeking motivated, hardworking individuals who enjoy working as a team, possess a strong work ethic, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and a commitment to customer service as it relates to product fulfillment. We are looking for people with great attitudes who we can count on! We have fulltime AM and PM positions.
The Plant Receiver will receive count and verify quality of food products, which may include produce, deli, bakery, prepared meals, floral, fish, rotisserie, etc. Each employee must be able to perform all of the job duties and physical requirements in the work environment as described below on a regular basis with or without reasonable accommodation in order to meet the requirements of the job.
· Collaborate with procurement staff to list expected deliveries
· Receive shipments and sign paperwork upon receipt
· Unload products from incoming trucks
· Inspect contents for quality and expiration dates
· Verify products according to order and invoices
· Contact supplier or shipper if a mistake is identified
· Assume responsibility for returning unsatisfactory shipments or receiving replacements
· Label deliveries and allocate them to their designated place
· Ensure invoices are signed and paid for satisfactory deliveries
· Maintain accurate records
· Assist in inventory control