Come work on the Amazon Prime Air team! We're looking for an outstanding Mechanical Engineering Technician who combines superb technical skills with a passion for building complex equipment and machinery. We're looking for people who innovate and love solving hard problems. You will work hard, have fun, and of course, make history!
This individual should possess strong analytical skills, be a self-starter, and work well independently with little guidance.
Export Control License: This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon's ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Ideal candidate profile
· 2-year technical degree in a mechanical field or equivalent
· 2+ years building complex electronic and/or electro-mechanical products
· Mechanical and electrical integration or assembly experience
· Basic engineering knowledge: mechanical, electrical, software
· Practice “clean as you go” and have great organization skills
· Able to work with minimal supervision
· Demonstrated analytical, written, and oral communication skills