At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources department as HR Advisor for AMXL FR
The AMXL network is expanding in 2020 offering an opportunity to support a unique high growth business line that aligns to specialty delivery station operations, establish standard work in the space of associate engagement and leadership development, and support both full time and flexible part time associate populations. The HRA role will support the AMXL FR Delivery Stations.
The HRA is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. Successful candidates will demonstrate:
· The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR.
· A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
· Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
· Consultancy support and HR related coaching at management level
· Success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs
· Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
· For us, key strengths are recognized as - flexibility, fantastic communication skills and huge amounts of drive
· Strong internal and external customer service focus
· The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results
· Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve highest standards
· Must be able to interface at various levels of the organization
· Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
· Fluent English
· Knowledge of French labor law.
· HR Master's Degree preferred.
· Resume that shows experience in HR Management
Ideal candidate profile
· A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
· 3+ years human resource business partner experience
· English professional proficiency.
· Experience supporting an hourly employee client groups
· Experience in a call center, distribution center, or manufacturing environment