Description de l'offre
Our team leverages interactive streaming video to create new shopping experiences for customers. Our group offers a creative work environment where you'll invent, build, and launch scalable solutions that directly impact Amazon customers.
We are looking for talented and creative software engineers to build and launch a large scale product. Along the way, you'll learn about live streaming video and advertising through the lens of a new business. You'll partner closely with Amazon Video, Mobile Shopping, Fire TV, Kindle, and Retail Tech teams. In addition, you'll collaborate with all members of our agile team, including product management, marketing, and UX design.
Successful candidates are enthusiastic about translating high-level customer needs into software solutions. You are comfortable taking initiative and working across teams in a relatively unstructured environment. You have well-honed, insightful architectural design instincts, and enjoy building simple and elegant systems that will scale to support millions of users. You love playing with data and generating insights to help improve our product.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java or Python