Amazon Mexico is seeking an individual to provide administrative assistance to the leadership team of MX. Amazon Mexico is one of Amazon's newest and fastest growing marketplaces. It's still “Day 1” in Amazon MX and we're less concerned with traditional EA experience, but more looking for super smart, detail oriented, trustworthy, more of a Chief of Staff mindset who is intellectually curious, and interest in working at fast-paced environment. The assistant will be responsible for high quality written communication both within Amazon and to the outside world. Good judgment, writing skills, and the ability to simplify are important. While there are no specific areas of retail expertise required, this job requires a fearlessness in dealing with retail subjects.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
· Management of complex calendar and scheduling to support teams in multiple global locations.
· Manage domestic and international travel.
· Manage expense report coordination and submission.
· Organize, execute, and assist with team meetings (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, executive reviews)
· Organize, execute and assist with team social events, activities and employee recognition.
· Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
· Management of team space, including moves and re-configurations.
· Work closely with the leadership team, recruiting and other Executive Assistants.
Ideal candidate profile
· Experience working in a start-up environment or highly ambiguous environment.
· 5+ years executive administrative experience in a fast-paced environment.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills both in Spanish and English.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· Ability to complete a high volume of tasks with minimal direction.
· Experience working with various teams across several time zones
· Integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and in dealing with professionals inside and outside the company.
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments while maintaining commitment to deadlines.