Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!
1. VP of Consumer Product and Tech Organization
2. Chief Product and Technology Officer.
A unique opportunity is available to support a VP of Consumer Product and Tech and Chief Product and Technology Officer of Amazon Music in San Francisco as an Executive Assistant. In addition, you will partner with the existing admin team to offer comprehensive support for a highly-distributed global organization. Heavy calendar management, travel coordination, event planning, large internal team meetings and communication, leadership meetings, and project reviews are all key aspects to this role. Periodically there will be a need to partner with executive recruiting for candidate interview loops. The role requires strong, concise communication skills and poise and composure.
This role demands a strong sense of urgency and the ability to work independently on assignments and demonstrate sound judgment. The right candidate will have a strong bias for action and the ability to multi-task a large volume of tasks. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is imperative.
· Complex calendar management and scheduling of internal and external meetings
· Plan extensive domestic and complex international travel schedule
· Manage expenses in a timely manner
· Coordinate logistics to afford a seamless travel experience
· Interface with external partners
· Understand intricacies of cultural differences and operate within multiple time zones simultaneously
· Organize team events, All Hands meetings, Quarterly events, etc.
· Set up of VC connections for conference call coordination and document ownership
· Have exceptional verbal and written communications skills and the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice
· Make smart and timely decisions; understand when to take ownership of a decision and when to involve other parties
· Ability to work with a diverse team
· Drive and track completion of key deliverables and follow-up on outstanding items and other projects as needed
· Organize, prioritize and appropriately handle time-sensitive, confidential information and ensure action required is addressed in a timely manner
· May be involved in space planning
Amazon Music is a part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is located in San Francisco's SoMa neighborhood.
Ideal candidate profile
· 3+ years' experience providing executive level assistance in a fast-paced environment