Description de l'offre
Worldwide Operations is looking for an Executive Assistant to join a fast-paced, innovative and growing organization supporting two Human Resources Directors.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing complex calendars and planning domestic and international travel, as well as event and space planning. The ability to work successfully in a team environment, and building effective working relationships across multiple teams and organizations is essential.
This role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, and juggle and prioritize multiple requests. To be successful, this individual will have outstanding planning, time management, and organizational skills, as well as a high level of integrity and discretion handling confidential information.
· Minimum 3 years of experience providing Executive Assistant support for senior level executives
· Proven attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy
· Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Ability to plan and complete complex domestic and international travel itineraries
· Ability to handle administrative details independently, while exercising good judgment in keeping team members adequately informed
· Space planning