The Worldwide Operations organization is looking for an Executive Assistant who wants to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and growing organization. We need someone who is bright and motivated, with a proven history of high performance, to support two Directors on our [GCFS] team in Seattle, Washington.
This role requires outstanding planning, time management, and organizational skills. Superior attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple requests is critical. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior executives is imperative. A good sense of humor is a must, as is the ability to be flexible and change direction at a moment's notice.
The ability to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group is essential.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple complex calendars, planning and organizing events of all sizes, and coordinating domestic and international travel.
Ideal candidate profile
· Minimum of 3 years' experience providing Executive Assistant support for senior executives in a fast-paced environment
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
· Experience managing multiple executives' calendars
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
· Experience with domestic and international travel coordination
· Experience with event planning and space management
· Proven ability to work across multiple time zones
· Bachelor's degree required