Amazon is seeking a bright, friendly, customer-obsessed and self-motivated Executive Assistant to join its Device Finance team. This is a great opportunity to join a high functioning and growing team with plenty of new challenges & responsibilities for you to grow and further your professional career.
This Executive Assistant would support two of our Leaders within the Device Finance business. Over the past decade Amazon has developed a number of market-leading, innovative, and fast-growing digital and mobile businesses including Kindle, Kindle Fire Tablets, Fire TV and Echo. While providing on-hand support to our Leaders, the role has involvement and impact across Amazon's entire Device Finance organization. As an Executive Assistant, you'll have the opportunity to work in partnership with our Leaders, a solid team of other Executive Assistants, and key business partners.
Primary Responsibilities (80%):
- Calendar Management of two Leaders & their scheduling requirements
- Coordinating individual and group travel to domestic and/or international locations
- Tracking key deliverables of the organization
- Expenses and budget management
- Communications (Editing, writing, emailing, announcements, etc.)
- General office management
Additional Responsibilities (20%):
- Project Management (meeting agendas, employee engagement activities, and/or reporting)
- Space Planning and Office Space Management of a team or floor
- Event Planning
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional who is looking for their next big opportunity to grow & advance their career. They will be a fast learner with experience using sound judgement while working in a fast paced, goal-oriented, and ever changing work environment, and have strong prioritization abilities to complete a high volume of complex tasks with minimal to no supervision. They will also be a detail oriented planner with the demonstrated ability to communicate and respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility, a sense of humor, and most importantly grace under pressure. Finally, the ideal candidate will be someone who wants to be more than “just an Admin” and is ready to build a deep and trusting, long-term professional relationship our leaders. Over time the relationships will blossom into strong partnerships, and the Executive Assistant will be a key player of the team with the opportunity to take on special projects with increased responsibility that will help drive the Device Finance business to new heights as they pioneer into the unknown. If you're excited about making a huge impact, and you're excited about a career at Amazon- absolutely come and look at us!
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Management of complex calendar and scheduling requirements.
- Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
- Schedule cost effective air/hotel/ground transportation
- Create a detail travel itineraries (including smooth transitions between time zones).
- Complete and file expense reports; utilizing both domestic and international currencies.
- Drive team activities (including staff meetings agendas and notes, org-wide meetings, social outings, supply ordering, and other key logistics).
- Identify and coordinate most productive and cost effective method for meetings including in person, on-site, audio conferences (international stateside and local) and video conferences.
- Close collaboration with departmental EA peers.
- Responsible for all space planning activities within the organization.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Project/program management: Support annual operational planning process, business planning, and performance review cycles.
- Serve as a business partner ensuring strategic, proactive and thoughtful support of the business cycle.
Ideal candidate profile
· 3+ years of experience supporting multiple people (calendar management, meeting coordination, travel coordination, event planning, etc.)
· 3+ years of Project Management/Project Coordination Experience (goal & project tracking, reporting, space planning, budgeting, process improvement, etc.)
· Advanced use of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Word)
· Bachelor's Degree or additional 4yrs of experience in above qualifications