Description de l'offre
One of the biggest technological challenges of our time is to help customers select the best databases for their use case, migrate to the cloud, and succeed and scale with all their database workloads. AWS is at the forefront of that challenge: according to Forrester, “AWS not only has the largest adoption of DBaaS, it also offers the widest range of offerings to support analytical, operational, and transactional workloads.
The AWS Database Blog plays a critical role in helping decision-makers, database engineers, and developers worldwide discover the powerful database solutions they can build in the AWS Cloud. As the owner of the AWS Database Blog, you'll collaborate with our customers, partners, and field and engineering teams to help large enterprises, tiny startups, and everyone in between learn how to migrate and take full advantage of AWS to grow their businesses.
To do this, you'll leverage the AWS author community made up of AWS solution architects, Professional Services consultants, product teams, and partners who are eager to help our customers understand how to use AWS services to do things they never thought possible. You'll use your judgment, expertise, and wit to shape and improve blog posts submitted by this community and keep the blog's publication schedule on track.
Surrounded by a talented, dedicated team of database technologists and evangelists, you will invent and drive new initiatives around the Database Blog that help AWS excite and empower anyone working with databases in the AWS Cloud.
· Curate the blog to ensure accepted submissions align with AWS strategy and customer needs.
· Partner with engineering teams to ensure content is relevant, engaging, and accurate.
· Manage the blog's dynamic publication schedule and participate in the blog post editing and review process.
· Innovate to improve the blog's reach and the reader's experience.
· Gather and analyze data, and take actions that help measure and improve the blog's effectiveness.
· 3+ years of experience working in a technology marketing role, as a technology evangelist, or similar role.
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
· Passion for using data to improve content and the customer experience.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills, and the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.
· Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment.
· Strong record of aligning content development strategies with business goals.
· Experience collaborating with developers, engineers, solutions architects, and data scientists to deliver compelling content.