We're looking for Data Center Technicians to join our growing team within infrastructure operations. Scope of work includes troubleshooting and repairing servers with hardware and network issue. Work involves hardware diagnostic and replacement of failed components. Must be able to work effectively with minimum supervision and handle multiple priorities.
Technician will provide operational support of our Seattle Area Data Centers. They'll be responsible for day to day incident management of servers and networking equipment. project work and capacity management. The engineer will work closely with the Data Center Manager on projects scheduling and directing work for junior technicians and associates
· Manage work and priorities through ticketing system and coordination with Data Center Manager
· Provide leadership to junior members
· Perform hardware troubleshooting and component replacement
· Collaborate with outside teams to resolve customers issues
· Participate in on-call rotation and provide after-hours support as needed
· Creation of standard operation procedures and knowledge articles
· Highly organized and able to coordinate with other team members
· Provide creative solutions to reoccurring problems and capacity demands.
· Some travel may be required