Description de l'offre
We are looking for Data Center Technicians to join our rapidly expanding team. This position involves in-depth hardware and network diagnostics followed by physical repair as well as participating in an on-call rotation.
All candidates should be willing to work both independently and with a team. Work prioritization, organizational skills, effective communication, and the ability to react quickly are critical to being successful. In addition to hardware and network repair candidates will install equipment, create documentation, innovate solutions, participate in site-level project work, and fix complex problems within the Data Center Space.
This team works in an environment that operates 24/7 with an ability to participate in on-call rotation and provide after hours support as needed.
Some travel may be required.
· 2+ years of Computer Hardware, including troubleshooting and repair skills.
· 1+ years of Linux Operating Systems experience.
· 1+ years of Computer Networking experience.
· 6 months+ of experience of Storage Devices.
All physical requirements are expected with reasonable accommodations.
· Candidates should be able to lift up to 50lbs and or work in elevated locations.
· Ability to work in an environment that operates 24/7 with an ability to participate in on-call rotation and provide after-hours support as needed.