Description de l'offre
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is growing rapidly and we are looking for Data Center Technicians to join our expanding team. This position involves in-depth hardware and network diagnostics followed by physical repair as well as participating in an on-call rotation. You will work independently and with a team. Work prioritization, organizational skills, effective communication, and the ability to react quickly are critical to being successful. In addition to hardware and network repair, you will install equipment, create documentation, innovate solutions, participate in site-level project work, and fix complex problems within the data center space.
This position requires lifting up to 49 lbs and groups lifts of 50lbs+. There will also be some work done in cramped spaces or elevated locations. All physical requirements are expected with reasonable accommodations.
· AS/BS in tech field or equivalent experience IT related field
· Experience managing work and priorities through a ticketing system
· Experience leading small teams to assign priorities and train
· Experience creating standard operation procedures and knowledge articles
All physical requirements are expected with reasonable accommodations
· Candidates should be able to lift up to 50lbs and or work in elevated locations.
· Ability to work in an environment that operates 24/7 with an ability to participate in on-call rotation and provide after-hours support as needed