Description de l'offre
Amazon.com is looking for best-in-class Support Engineers to maintain and build one of the world's largest systems infrastructure. In Amazon Web Services (http://aws.amazon.com), our goal is to become “The Infrastructure Platform” to the world.
Our customers expect the highest quality and reliability for their services. As we expand at a tremendous rate it is our responsibility to exceed these expectations by driving innovative ways to automate and scale our services and data centers.
As a Support Engineer working within AWS Infrastructure you will:
· Support a number of tools and services related to data center operations
· Have end to end ownership of projects
· Deploy services across multiple global regions
· Create processes that can be leveraged to help drive efficiencies and quality
· Work closely with our internal customers to help alleviate their problems
· Drive operational excellence
· Work on a variety of hardware platforms across multiple vendors
* This position requires that the candidate selected be a U.S. citizen and must currently possess an active Top Secret security clearance. The position further requires that, after start, the selected candidate obtain and maintain an active TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph and satisfy other security related requirements.
· 3+ years experience administrating in a Linux environment
· 3+ years troubleshooting x86/64 hardware in an enterprise server environment (e.g., 100+ servers)
· 2+ years scripting experience (e.g. Perl, Shell, Bash, Py)
· 2+ years experience troubleshooting Layer 1 Network issues
* Amazon.com Data Center's are 24x7 environments. All interested candidates must be prepared to work on-call.
* All candidates must possess a valid driver's license, their own vehicle, and will need to pass a driving record check to operate company vehicles. Travel between sites/locations during the workday may occur.
* Employment for all candidates is contingent upon pass a background check.
* Candidates must be willing and able to travel up to 10% of the year.