This role reports into the CS GSS Group Manager and is responsible for supporting the ever-growing global Social Media customer support function while strongly contributing towards developing the ongoing social support strategy for curremt and upcoming marketplaces. In addition, you will also be responsible for an exciting new function, Executive Customer Relations (ECR), focusing on solving egregious customer experiences top repair and stregnthen their trust with Audible while continuing to question and identify process defects and service gaps that result in executive escalations. You will be managing day-to-day activities of highly motivated, experienced and talented employees who excel at problem solving and providing Audible listeneres with amazing experiences. This team comprises of social platform savvy individuals who monitor and respond to customers on various channels in the form of customer support while expertly de-escalating conversations that may create negative brand impact. Finally, you may also be responsible for providing support and guidance to other day-to-day operations of the broader GSS team. This role fits an individual who can thrive in a culture that promotes empowerment, taking initiative, finding solutions, collaboration, and having fun.
You understand the complexities of a fast-paced high performing organization and can handle multiple, abstract projects while dealing with constant change. You have a strong desire to achieve results and continuously raise the bar. Lastly, you have the ability to effectively manage time, priorities.
· Responsible for supporting day-to-day operations of global social media and ECR support teams.
· Own the progress of your teams KPIs by applying strong management practices of monitoring, analyzing, identifying and resolving performance challenges through preparing and completing action plans (at a team or individual level).
· Lead the implementation of new processes pertaining to current and new marketplaces for social media and ECR support. Responsible for weekly reporting and identification process defects and service gaps that result in executive escalations and collaborating with global functional teams for resolution.
· Own and lead creative team building events, rewards and recognition and other activities that drive high engagement.
· Foster an environment of high engagement and embed People Principles and Customer Care tenets within the team.
· Responsible for adhering to our organizational brand and communication principles and foster brand development on social media channels.
· Work with GSS Group Manager to build partnerships with Audible Social Media, Communications and Legal teams.