Description de l'offre
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon associates will deliver world class service to our customers.
Amazon is looking for a Group Manager who will have responsibility for up to 200 associates and direct line management of 6-8 Team Managers.
The number one priority for this role is to ensure that associates are supported to deliver a world class experience. The role will require you to ensure your Team Manager priorities remain focused on supporting their associates. To enable Team Managers to focus on supporting their people, you will oversee the operational delivery of the teams you lead. Additionally, this role is virtual. It requires someone who can engage and motivate a team in a fast-paced, virtual customer service environment.
The ideal Group Manager ensures that Team Manager priorities and tasks are aligned to supporting associates apply the Amazon Contact Tenets. To achieve this, an ideal Group Manager coaches and supports their Team Managers to build a work environment where associates are engaged and feel a positive sense of achievement about their role in delivering world class service.
You will be responsible for the overall performance and operational delivery of your teams, this will require you to work with key support functions such as Capacity Planning and Quality Assurance to review performance trends and opportunities and take continual action to improve the service level and quality of performance. You will be an escalation point for your Team Manager and their people to take action on issues or barriers impacting the customer experience and will lead Kaizen events to solve people or customer issues. You will represent your team in the wider business, being accountable for creating the input, actions and representation of team performance in standard meeting routines such as metric calls. You will also be a key partner for business teams when operational points of contact to co-ordinate launches, messaging or reviews are required.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
· Knows and communicates the Amazon mission, vision and strategy
· Understands and owns the controllable elements of service level delivery
· Ability to use data and insights to prepare metric reviews
· Experience directly leading a team(s) of people
· Ability to communicate to all leadership levels
· Positive communicator who understands when necessary how to have tough conversations
· Create developmental plan for salaried leaders
· Experience interviewing and selecting people who will maintain a high performance bar in Amazon
· Identify and utilize "superpowers" among your leadership organization to support the business
· Leads and participates in Kaizen events to improve the customer and associate experience
· Uses data to identify areas of ongoing improvement in how service is delivered
· Ensure processes are in place for continuous improvement and foster innovation on your teams
· Acts as the operational representative for business teams to understand voice of the customer or partner in key process or policy change
· Bachelor's degree OR two years leadership experience at Amazon.
· 2+ years project management experience
· 3+ years' experience in leading teams
· Knowledge of Microsoft office suite to include Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint