Amazon Publishing is the full-service publishing arm of Amazon. Our mission is to invent new and better ways to connect authors and readers.
We are seeking an innovative, passionate, Editor with marketplace insight to acquire exceptional works for our imprints. You will be responsible for acquiring fiction, managing author relationships, and working with marketing, publicity, production, and author relations teams to deliver quality books and world-class author experiences. This is a multi-faceted job in a start-up environment that requires flexibility, agility, and a sense of humor. A passion for the written word and exceptional critical thinking are critical for success in this role.
This position will be based at the Amazon offices in Paris.
Identify, evaluate, and develop original manuscripts, including:
· Monitoring trend and sales data
· Working closely with authors to develop their work and careers
· Liaising with authors, agents, and translators
· Collaborating with peers across the organization to produce and market books
· Managing a portfolio of titles to deliver on key stakeholder goals and financial and operational performance targets
Learn more about our business at www.apub.com