Prime Video is changing the way people watch movies and TV shows, with hundreds of thousands of titles available to stream and download on all your favorite devices. Amazon FireTV, iOS devices, Roku, game consoles and Fire Tablets.
Are you interested in diving deep into understanding customer behavior and driving improvements for the digital video business? The Playback Insights team for Amazon Video team is seeking a highly analytical, curious, resourceful, and experienced Business Intelligence Engineer to develop new insights about our customers our customers, and how they interact with our service.
· Analyze and solve business problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
· Develop solutions that utilize the highest standards of analytical rigor and data integrity.
· Utilize database technologies, including Redshift, AWS Athena and Tableau to design, develop, and evaluate analyses and highly innovative business intelligence tools and reporting.
· Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation, and model implementation.
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's or advanced degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Science or related edu.
· Experience in data mining (SQL, ETL, data warehouse, etc.) and using databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets.
- Experience with Tableau, Analysis Services, MicroStrategy or similar BI Reporting Platform
· Experience in complex data analysis (model creation, what-if scenarios, A/B testing, etc.)
· Proven ability to solve complex quantitative business challenges
· Verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including experience to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.