2020 start dates: January, March, May & July
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
The Amazon EU Student Programs Team is looking for ambitious graduates to join our fast-paced world into our Merchant Services Business in London in the role of New Accounts Manager.
Amazon Merchant Services covers all third party merchants' activity related to selling on Amazon as well as the specific services and products we offer to help develop and grow these sellers. As a New Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for delivering new business growth across Amazon's third party merchants.
Job Responsibilities Include:
· Prospect, qualify, and call important leads Build an understanding of customer pain points, requirements, and potential value that can be delivered by Merchant Services Deliver and report on a set of business development targets
· Identify target accounts using market data and industry intelligence
· Learn the Merchant Services portfolio and the Amazon culture
· Use feedback to identify opportunities to improve our products, services, processes, systems, and tools
· Work with different parts of the Amazon business to implement improvement projects, including working with category teams, product teams, and technical support teams
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's/Master's degree
· Fluent written and verbal communication in English