Amazon CS currently seeks a creative, dynamic and motivated Business Analyst for the Customer Experience team. You will be a member of the CS Team and provide extensive support to the defect reductions and product development teams in CS. This role exists in a challenging environment, within a fast-growing CS India teams based out of Bangalore.
As a Business Analyst, you would be responsible for:
· Generating regular reports and analysis, write systems queries to gather data, and perform data-mining and analysis using tools including MS Excel, Access, MySQL, SQL, Oracle BI and Cognos to identify trends and develop forecasts, as well as identify opportunities for cost savings and quality improvements.
· Own, develop and maintain metrics allowing more granular explanations of Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly Business report trends and driving the prioritization of Quality/Cost Improvements projects
· Own, develop and maintain forecasts of Operational Metrics
· Work with the Finance and Operation Management to forecast and develop operational targets and participate in the strategic planning effort
· Provide analysis support on Project, New Initiatives and Strategic Decisions
· Deep dive and acquire an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices and apply when solving business problems.
· Participate in industry and other professional networks to ensure awareness of industry standards, trends and best practice in order to strengthen organizational and technical knowledge
Ideal candidate profile
- Should have strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft MySQL language is required
- Should be able to write advance SQL queries and good at query tuning
- Should have interest & willingness to work on process-improvements initiatives and projects
- Should have expertise in Microsoft Excel (Formulae, Pivot Tables, etc). Candidates having knowledge of Macros will be preferred
- Should have basic knowledge of Oracle Architecture
- Should be flexible & willing to work in different shifts as per requirements of the skill
- Should be a graduate in any discipline