Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing the adoption of Amazon End User Computing services working on AWS Global Accounts from our London? WorkSpaces, AppStream 2.0, WorkDocs and WorkLink make-up the AWS managed service platform for End User computing based in the Amazon cloud. Amazon WorkSpaces, AppStream 2.0, WorkDocs and WorkLink enables customers to easily provision cloud-based desktops, applications, document collaboration and mobile apps that allows end-users to access their desktop resources with the device of their choice. Native end-user clients are available for Windows, Android, Linux, MAC, iPads, Android tablets, Chromebooks, and zero clients. With a few clicks in the AWS Management Console, customers can provision a high-quality cloud end-user experience for any number of users at a cost that is highly competitive with traditional desktops and half the cost of most virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) solutions. This is a unique opportunity to be part of an exciting fast-paced business that promises to be a unique game changer in the web services arena.
Do you have the business savvy and technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as the key End User computing and Enterprise Productivity provider? As an Enterprise Sales Representative for AWS End User Computing you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of this critical emerging cloud technology. Your responsibilities will include supporting the Amazon Account Teams in driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration. This would include prospecting for opportunities in the client base, collaborating with the sales teams, moving opportunities throughout the sales cycle, and working closely with leaders of the Sales, Business Development and Product Marketing teams. The ideal candidate will have both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the Executive level as well as with software developers and IT architects. The candidate should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets. Teamwork, Enterprise Account strategies, cross selling, solution selling, negotiation and closing are just a few of the critical skills required for success.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Be Customer Obsessed.
· Deliver Results: Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis and references.
· Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
· Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
· Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Solutions Architects, Professional Services, Executives and Partners etc.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around the use of AWS desktop solutions such as WorkSpaces, AppStream and WorkDocs.
· Accelerate customer adoption of AWS Enterprise Productivity solutions
· Manage and maintain a robust and accurate sales pipeline of opportunities.
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
· Close new business and add on business from new and existing accounts, develop referrals and references accounts by building long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
· Coordinate and participates in regional team meetings for education and product strategies.
· Expect moderate travel.
Ideal candidate profile
· 7 – 10 years of technology related sales or business development experience.
· 5+ years direct field experience in working with Large Enterprise accounts.
· 5+ years direct field experience in selling VDI/DaaS products or services.