This is the right role for someone who has experience in Operations, DevOps, or software engineering but wants to focus on building, advising, and teaching our partner community through scalable and programmatic interactions. Possessing deep technical skills in software architecture, continuous deployment, automation, and operations will be extremely helpful in the role.
As a Solutions Architect in the AWS Emerging Partners team, you will serve as the technical face of AWS to the emerging partner community (startup through enterprise). Having a passion for new and progressive technology is an absolute requirement. You will need technical breadth and is defined as spanning a large area from distributed systems, CI/CD, database design, automation, storage, networking and just about everything in-between.
Why this role is awesome: You will have the opportunity to work directly with AWS engineering teams to advise on their road-map, assist with architecture design, guide their implementation, and help promote their offerings. We also work hard to get the word out about the cool things our partners are doing with AWS. To do this at scale, we focus on writing technical papers, producing code samples, writing blog posts, conducting webinars, and speaking at technical conferences.
Having fun is an important part of our approach. We're here because we love what we do, and we come to work ready to have fun changing the world.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Support high scale partner development business team.
· Advise partners on opportunities to grow their business in the cloud.
· Provide guidance to partner engineering teams.
· Provide architectural guidance on cloud-ifying partner offerings.
· Capture and share feedback from field with internal engineering teams.
· Write technical white papers, blog posts, produce artifacts and provide specific technical guidance.
· Promote partners internally and externally with webinars and speaking opportunities.
· Turn big ideas into products and services, and help influence the direction of AWS.
This position is based in Austin, Texas. Some Travel will be required.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.