Description de l'offre
Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers and partners use cloud computing web services to do new things faster, and at lower cost?
Are you a builder who likes to create repeatable solutions that scale out to thousands of customers?
Do you like to work with customers, leading them through high impact projects using the newest technology?
Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers and partners leverage cloud computing web services to do new things faster?
Our consultants are builders and deliver projects, technical workshops, and lead implementation projects with customers around the globe. These professional services engagements focus on customer solutions such as, Automation, Infrastructure as a Code, DevOps, web applications, enterprise applications, high performance computing, batch processing, big data, archiving, disaster recovery, migration, security risk and compliance.
· Expertise - Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), CodeDeploy, CodeBuild, CodeCommit, Service Catalog, Amazon SimpleDB/RDS databases, AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), CloudFormation, Lambda, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, etc.
· Solutions - Deliver technical engagements and build solutions. This includes participating in pre-sales activities, understanding customer requirements, and proposing and delivering packaged offerings, and delivering custom solution engagements.
· Delivery - Engagements include projects proving the use of AWS services to support new distributed computing solutions that often span private cloud and public cloud services. Engagements will include migration of existing applications and development of new applications using AWS cloud services.
· 2+ years of industry experience.
· BS level technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background preferred.
· Experience designing and deploying large-scale distributed data processing systems.
· Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
· Expertise in one or more programming languages (preferably Python, Java, Node.js or PHP)
· Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.