The Area Maintenance Manager will lead a team of Reliability & Maintenance Engineering (RME) technicians and ensure a safe working environment for all.
• Dedicated to supporting multi-site production by working in a safe, customer-focused manner; and must be highly self motivated and customer-centric.
• Develop and design solutions to difficult problems, manage outside contractors and be on call for emergencies.
• Handle multiple projects and daily activities, meet deadlines and develop plans on how to accomplish departmental and distribution goals.
• Ensuring that all safety programs and procedures are followed, develop and maintain preventative maintenance programs and good working relationships with operations.
• Develop business plans and provide guidance and direction for the successful implementation of those plans.
• Help to develop, set and track budgets.
• Understand and implement safety programs.
• Successful candidates must have the ability to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance, provide associates with written performance appraisals including discipline and up to termination.
• Mentor all RME technicians by motivating and providing direction to help them achieve their goals and make a consistent effort to go above and beyond.
• Project planning and cost analysis.
• The Area Maintenance Manager promotes and conducts good housekeeping.