Does learning how to implement innovative cloud computing solutions and solve technical problems intrigue you? Would you like to learn and use the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you want to eventually be part of a customer facing technology team helping to ensure the success of Amazon Web Services (AWS) as a leading technology platform?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for aspiring and motivated individuals, with a military background, who align with our Leadership Principles for our Cloud Support Associate Apprenticeship Program. If accepted, apprentices will be provided both formalized IT training and on the job training leading to an interview as a Cloud Support Associate with Amazon Web Services. Amazon.com has built a reputation of excellence in Web-related technologies and services. As an apprentice, you will have a unique opportunity to combine technical and hands on training with Amazon Web Services team as they help individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
What can you expect from an Amazon Apprenticeship? You will be surrounded by people that are passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. Every day will bring new and exciting challenges to learn and develop your IT skills as you:
• Study IT fundamentals in networking, troubleshooting, linux and more
• Develop and apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs
• Interact with leading technologists around the world
• Work directly with Amazon Web Service architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
• Refine and leverage your customer support experience to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how to improve our services
• Collaborate with the team to drive customer communication during critical events
• Understand and contribute to projects that improve support-related processes and our customers' technical support experience
• Hone your skills by working on critical, highly complex customer problems that may span multiple AWS services