Description de l'offre
The AWS Anti-DDoS/WAF team protects customers of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Amazon retail by providing tools to detect and filter malicious web requests. In addition to developing technology to mitigate DDoS attempts against Amazon and its customers, we also protect the application layer via AWS WAF, a web application firewall released in 2015. We are expanding rapidly, and are looking for highly talented, motivated and innovative team players who are capable of operating in a fast paced environment. We believe this service will grow to be a very large business for Amazon.
AWS Anti-DDoS/WAF is part of AWS Edge Services, with a mission to bring the Internet closer to end users, speeding up the user experience. AWS Edge Services provides highly available, low-latency, and scalable platform capabilities: CloudFront for content delivery network (CDN); Route 53 for domain name service (DNS); and Anti-DDoS detection and mitigation systems.
Why should you join us?
· We provide services that defend some of the Internet's largest businesses from bad actors and malicious requests.
· We care about both delighting customers and building high quality software. Our leadership principles (http://www.amazon.jobs/principles) empower managers to act and challenge us never to accept the status quo.
· We offer a fast-paced environment with a start-up atmosphere. We ship code every day.
The AWS Anti-DDoS/WAF team is responsible for combating threats from the Internet against Amazon and its customers. We develop systems to monitor and defend one of the largest, distributed networks in the world. Our tools detect, diagnose DDoS attacks and respond to security threats in real-time, ensuring the fastest possible response to threats aimed at AWS infrastructure and applications. We are highly customer centric and work closely with them to develop new features that serve their needs.
To be successful in the role, you must be able to research, innovate and create unique solutions. There is no precedent to follow in this problem space. You will be involved from inception to deployment and beyond. You'll interact with our customers, gathering requirements, designing, implementing, testing and supporting the product operationally; soup to nuts. You will be expected to use your strong technical background and have a significant impact on the direction of the applications we develop.
· Bachelor's Degree, or 4+ years relevant work experience
· Minimum 2+ years of software development experience
· Minimum 2+ years of object-oriented design or object-oriented programming experience
· Proven programming ability in C/C++
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
· Experience working in Linux based environments.
· A passion for delighting customers and for defining and growing a business.