Account Representative - Amazon Web Services
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by engaging in mid market accounts? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? As Mid Market Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibility will be to increase the market penetration of AWS in the mid market accounts in the French market. The ideal candidate will possess both a business and technical background that enables them to engage an account at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Promote AWS services in a defined territory or industry vertical.
· Propose and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
· Facilitate customer adoption.
· Maintain a robust projects pipeline.
· Work with partners to extend reach & promote adoption.
· Contribute to positive customer experience.
- The right person will possess significant French market account management experience in the IT industry.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
- Direct field experience in working with enterprise accounts.
- Strong technical acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies like open source software, virtualization and Software as a Service delivery models.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Fluent in French and English.