Amalto provides innovative, full service, private cloud solutions enabling B2B integration and electronic document processing services, leveraging state-of-the art technologies to facilitate the exchange of invoices and other important business documents between Business Trading Partners in a quick, secure and cost-effective manner.
With offices in the U.S. (Houston), Europe (France) and Canada (Calgary), Amalto mainly serves companies with revenues ranging from $500M to a few billion US dollars.
Poste et missions :
The Implementation Engineer (IE) is responsible for the successful technical setup of Amalto solutions from the initial engagement with the Customer through the delivery of the solution as well as its evolutions. The IE is also involved in supporting solutions, interacting with clients and Amalto resources.
After attending the kickoff meeting and initial workshops led by the Amalto Delivery Manager in charge, the Implementation Engineer is responsible of:
- Performing the configuration of the private cloud environments dedicated to the client
- Setting up connectivity with the client's system(s)
- Implementing the mappings required to transform business documents from the source format to the target format, and the required content validation
- Setting up connectivity with the Trading Partners with whom business documents will be exchanged
- Configuring the business document flow (orchestration, notifications…)
- Implementing workflows if need be
- Adapting the UI to client's needs (views, search & result fields, message display…)
- Testing the flows and features
- Moving all changes to production once approved
The successful candidate is a detail-oriented junior professional with a good technical background, an appetite for understanding and streamlining business processes, an interest in implementing solutions and interacting with customers.
This individual should have a wealth of positive energy and a true depth of understanding and dedication to help develop solutions to solve customer problems.
Master's degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Software Development
- Resourceful with the ability to work independently
- Patient and poised interaction with colleagues and clients
- High sense of responsibility and initiative
- Highly adaptable to changing requirements
- Exhibits an easy-going, positive attitude
Key technologies used by Amalto Implementation Engineers
- XML technologies, XSLT and XQuery in particular
- Java / Groovy scripting
- Linux system administration
- Knowledge of networking protocols (HTTP/S, FTP/S, SFTP, AS/2, S/MIME...)