Provide strategic insights and recommendations through definition and delivery of ''large-size'' and complex studies, enabling
Amadeus Top Management to make key decisions
Participate in the identification and formulation of the key issues which need to be addressed by Corporate Strategy (key threats and opportunities). Liaise with the BUs' to identify opportunities/needs for studies in order to support them in their activities.
A Senior Strategy Manager is responsible for the definition and delivery of complex studies focused on the most arduous strategic issues faced by the company. Projects of this magnitude usually involve many stakeholders internally and externally, require a deep analysis of the possible scenarios and of the most appropriate responses from Amadeus.
For studies under his/her responsibility:
- Define the scope and deliverables in co-operation with internal client
- Drive the project using best practices, co-coordinating a virtual team made of resources from Corporate Strategy, BU's, internal support functions and external sources of knowledge.
- Provide guidance and feedback to the project members, ensuring as much as possible that each study allows participants to learn and develop their profiles.
- Ensure that studies are carried out according to commitments to internal customers.
- Present findings and recommendations to appropriate decision groups (BU, ExCom...).
If included in the project's scope, may also be required to supervise the implementation of the proposed recommendation, in close co-operation with the BU's.
Ensure that customer satisfaction is monitored and kept as high as possible.
Represent Corporate Strategy in a number of internal events ( e.g. market seminars, regular BU checkpoints, etc.).
Provide guidance and feedback to the Strategy Analysts/Managers involved in the studies, ensuring as much as possible that each study allows them to learn and develop their profile.
University degree in Economics, Engineering, Business or related discipline or equivalent work experience, preferably an MBA
Relevant work experience
Either strategy consulting company or strategy / business development in a travel industry player
To apply :